Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Update Progress

Hey!

Now, this isn't really anything special, just something for me to take a break from backstory writing and just to talk about some things.

I just finished a backstory for one of my OC's brother! I believe it's pretty good and I enjoy it. It's a lot different than the main OC but it's interesting enough in which I can play him and talk about him for a while.

The Main OC has 3 friends that also need flushing out. They do have a general personality and backstory but I still need to keep going.

I really like the 5 characters I'm writing right now and may post some dialogue between them here. Also, I'm working on drawing all of them. So far I have 4 drawn, 1 had a half body and the other has a full body. Again, I'll post this all on here once they're finished.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment